Terms of Booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a client of Pulse Pilates by the Sea Bundaberg QLD 4670, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Pulse Pilates by the Sea website.
Terms and conditions
1. Reformer Pilates Classes are limited to a maximum of 4 only and Matwork is limited to 12 and you are requested to adhere to the booking and cancellation policy of the studio to ensure that others have an opportunity to attend should you need to cancel.
2. At Pulse Pilates by the Sea the following cancellation policy applies to all clients and memberships: Group classes must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. As our class sizes are small, late cancellations or no-shows often cannot be filled, therefore another client may miss out on a class. If you are unable to attend your class, we request you cancel your class as soon as possible via Momence App as there may be others clients that can take your place. Late cancellation will forfeit that session. Not showing to a class will result in loss of class credit. Cancellations via SMS, email or social media will not be accepted. We understand there may be unforeseeable circumstances in which you cannot attend your class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend a class due to an emergency.
3. Please note it is a clients responsibility to book their classes. Should a client not book or use all classes on their package prior to its expiry, these classes will be forfeited and not extended unless a medical certificate is provided.
4. A minimum of three people is required for a MAT class and 2 for a REFORMER class to proceed.
5. Instructors or owner/s reserve the right to refuse a clients participation in a class due to safety or any other reasons as reasonably fit.
6. Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to cancel classes if necessary due to lack of attendance, instructor availability or any other reason deemed appropriate by Pulse Pilates by the Sea. Should a class be cancelled by us, a class credit will be added to the clients account. You will be contacted via SMS, phone or email a minimum of 1 hour prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your class credited.
7. Our promo Introduction Offer is only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offer once. The introductory offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
8. Payment must be made prior to booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account online or via the Momence App, or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
9. Pulse Pilats by the Sea reserve the right to increase prices at any point including introduction offer, memberships, yearly and monthly packages and products.
10. All classes, memberships and packages are non-refundable, cannot be extended and non-transferable for any reason excluding illness or injury that states exercise is not permitted for a significant time period prior to the expiry of the package.
11. Each client must have their own account and cannot book through another person’s details. Clients are unable to ‘share’ classes or memberships. If found to be in breach of this condition, the client may be denied entry and no refund will be granted.
12. Whilst we love children, persons under the age of 16 are not permitted in the studio for liability purposes. We also want to ensure clients receive a quality class without distraction. This excludes ‘mums and bubs’ classes.
13. Waitlisting classes: Classes fill quickly so we recommend joining the waitlist of classes you wish to attend. Our system will automatically add you to the class when a position becomes available.
14. How do I know if I get in? If a spot becomes available outside the cancellation period (12 hours or more), you will be notified via email and/or text and can accept or deny the spot. If you deny the spot, the next person will be offered the position. If you respond yes or do not respond (no show), you will automatically be added to the class and the credit will be used so be sure to reply! Tip: Check your settings via your account to ensure you allow email & text for "schedule reminders". If you are added to a class more than 2HR before the scheduled start time, please be aware the 12Hr cancellation policy WILL apply.
15. Your Momence App will tell you what number in line you are to a position in the class. The waitlists move quickly, especially a day before and day of the class so check in every now and then to see what number you are.
16. Pre-existing clients are able to attend classes up until 13 weeks pregnant. We do not recommend starting group Pilates classes if you have never done Pilates and are pregnant.
17. It is the client’s responsibility to disclose of any pre-existing injuries or illnesses. Our instructors may be able to provide modifications for minor injuries. Our instructors have the right to refuse entry if they are not satisfied that the client should be attending a class. If refusal occurs the class will be credited back to the account.
18. All memberships can be suspended for injury for an unlimited time pending medical certificate and written notice to email@example.com
Membership suspension require 7 days written notice.
19. In the case of long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, immediate membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor.
20. You agree with above terms and conditions. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.
21. All purchases are final. No change of mind refunds are given. Classes are not transferable.
2. Personal information is any information or opinion in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. By using our website and/or App and giving your information to us you indicate your consent to us and any other organisations third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
3. We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating to our customer. We may collect your name, address, mobile number, date of birth, emergency contact person and contact details, bank account and/or credit card details, payment history, postcode, and other information.
4. You are not obliged to provide your personal information to Pulse Pilates by the Sea however you acknowledge that without certain information it may not be possible for Pulse Pilates by the Sea to provide its products and/or services to you.
5. Pulse Pialtes by the Sea will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you, secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers, and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. We do not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
6. Classes may be recorded for by the Instructor for quality control, as well as promotional purposes. If you do not consent to the Instructor using video or still images taken during the class for promotional purposes, please notify the Instructor or Director in writing.
8. You agree with above terms and conditions. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.
Disclaimer & Liability Release Policy
1. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program to confirm your ability to participate in that class.
2. As with any form of exercise, participation in Pulse Pilates by the Sea classes may involve certain risk to your health and safety.
3. You agree to comply with all directions and guidelines that are given to you by us, our instructors, director/s and our staff members with respect to proper and safe participation in our classes.
4. You agree to disclose of any injury, illness or any other condition (including pregnancy) to a Pulse Pilates by the Sea staff member or instructor immediately so that they can attempt to adjust the class program for you appropriately as best they see fit or seek a medical certificate in order to continue participating in the classes.
5. You will notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the Instructor to do so; The instructor, owner or any staff member of Pulse Pilates by the Sea have the right to refuse your participation in class until a medical certificate affirming you are able to participate in a class.
6. Neither we, our instructors or staff members are trained medical practitioners. Our directions, advice and assistance should not be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice. You acknowledge that you may be required to obtain a medical certificate to participate in classes.
7. You understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating classes at Pulse Pilates by the Sea.
8. You hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses, property loss, death and damages that you incur while attending, exercising or participating in classes at Pulse Pilates by the Sea.
9. Pulse Pilates by the Sea are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. We do not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, report it to a staff member immediately.
10. You, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will not sue or make any claims of any kind whatsoever against Pulse Pilates by the Sea, its instructors, owners, directors, representatives, or partners of individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims, cost, expense or damages that you might incur, suffer or arise with your participation in any classes whether caused my negligence or otherwise.
11. You understand and agree that you are in good physical condition and that you have no disability, impairment or ailment preventing you from engaging in active or passive exercise that will be detrimental to heart, safety, or comfort, or physical condition if you engage or participate
12. You agree with above terms and conditions. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.
MEMBERSHIP Terms & conditions:
- Your ongoing membership fee will be paid weekly in advance.
- You can elect which day of the week you prefer your payments to be deducted.
- You can pay by your specified payment option, which can be either a direct debit from a transaction account or a credit card.
If your deducted payment is unsuccessful a fee of $5 will be charged to cover third party fees.
- Non successful payments will be automatically attempted again three days later. If it remains unsuccessful further fees will apply and your bookings will be cancelled.
- There is a minimum sign up period of 12 weeks. Thereafter 14 days written notice via email is required to cancel your membership. Your membership will be cancelled 14 days from your request date. All payments scheduled during this processing time will continue to be deducted and you may continue using the membership until that payment expires.
- If you cancel your membership prior to the 12-week minimum sign up there will be a $150 fee to cover third party and admin costs.
- All membership cancellations need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All amendments to membership conditions & pricing will always be fully communicated via email from Pulse Pilates by the Sea. Please ensure best email contact details are kept up to date.
- By signing up to this membership you acknowledge that any infrequent amendments are deemed to be incorporated into this agreement.
Cancellations & Waitlist Policies
- To cancel or reschedule any bookings, 12 hours notice is required.
-This policy is in place out of courtesy to other clients who may have been waitlisted or wanting to book into that class. Your understanding is much appreciated.
- By placing yourself on a waitlist you are agreeing to participate in that class. If you no longer wish to attend that class, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist.
-Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to cancel classes if necessary due to lack of attendance, instructor availability or any other reason deemed appropriate by Pulse Pilates by the Sea. Should a class be cancelled by us, a class credit will be added to the clients account. You will be contacted via SMS, phone or email a minimum of 1 hour prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your class credited.
- From time to time, scheduled classes may be cancelled due to lack of attendance and there may be amendments to the timetable. We do our best to reduce any negative impact this has on our clients.
- You are able to suspend / freeze your membership payments in the event of sickness, holidays or isolation requirements.
- We require 7 days notice to action a suspension on your payments.
- There is a minimum suspension term of one week required.
- Membership freezes can not be retrospectively applied.
- There is a maximum freezing period of 4 months of continuous suspension.
- Memberships exceeding this time frame will be cancelled and all remaining credits or sessions will be forfeited.
- Memberships can be reinstated post this time should you wish to begin again.
- All membership suspensions must be emailed to email@example.com
Photography / Videography
- From time-to-time classes offered by Pulse Pilates by the Sea may be photographed or filmed during class for the purpose of promotion of services on social media or our website. Please make us aware of any grounds, religious or otherwise that would prevent you from being able to or wish to be included in such content creation so that we can ensure that it is respected.
Termination, Transfer & Refunds
- Memberships can be terminated with 14 days notice (after the 12 weeks minimum sign-up period detailed in ‘Conditions’)
- We do not offer any refunds at all. We can, however, offer credit for the same services at a later time.
- All memberships are non-transferable for cash.
- Only one person may use a membership at the same time.
- All terminations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with 14 day’s notice. Your membership will be cancelled 14 days from your request date.
- If a payment is due during this time it will be deducted and you may continue using the membership until that payment expires.
- Memberships can be reinstated post this time should you wish to begin again.
- You voluntarily accept and assume all risks flowing from participating in the services and agree not to make any claim against Pulse Pilates by the Sea for compensation or damages of any kind (whether direct indirect, consequential, economic, special, or otherwise) that may be suffered or incurred by arising in connection with this agreement or the services other than as a result of negligence by us.
- Pulse Pilates by the Sea disclaims all liability for property damaged, lost, or stolen while you utilise the Fitness Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall be liable for any damage to Pulse Pilates by the Sea premises or equipment resulting from any wilful or negligent act or omission by you or by a minor child under your supervision.
-Partnership perks may be withdrawn by our partners at any time and are subject to change. Periodic updates of these perks will be shared with members when communicated by our partners.
-Access to these perks will be withdrawn upon cancellation of an eligible membership.
-Pulse Pilates by the Sea is not responsible for any issue arising from members accessing partner perks. All perks are offered in good faith.
By signing this Agreement, you enter into a contract with Pulse Pilates by the Sea trading as Pulse Pilates by the Sea which shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein.
I wish to become a Member and hereby accept the terms and conditions in this Agreement.